Sunday, February 6, 2011

My Dream Job

Starting with my first goal and that is doing a job that i like .I always felt that i should do a job which will help my country to move forward and a job where i can serve my people.I am currently working as a software engineer in TCS .My dream is to work for a government organisation which will provide stability and security to my life .It will also provide a chance to me to pursue my other dreams.Afterall dreams are what make life
bearable.


So heres my plan for achieving my Dream Job:

1.Recruitment notice is out for a Public Sector bank .I am going to apply for the job.I have prepared for banks last year but after few setbacks I gave up.This time i do not have option of giving up .

2.I will have to give equal amount of time to each of the sections.

The different sections are as follows :

1. Quantitative Aptitude-Every alternate Mornings from previous year question paper.(Monday,Wednesday,Friday)
2.Verbal and Non Verbal-Every Tuesday,Thursday,Saturday
3. General Knowledge-Every day night.(11-12)
4.Computer Science.-Every day night.(12-2)

Books to be refereed :

1.Quantitative Aptitude-Previous year Question papers.
2.Verbal and Non Verbal-Previous year question papers.
3.General Knowledge-Pratiyogita darpan.
4.Computers-Internet and Gate Books.

Tips from my early experience-Stick to plan.

Exam -April 17 th.My Birthday.The day I was born.I know i can crack the exam this time.






No comments:

Post a Comment